A website transformed to enhance customer engagement
Foster Institute is a cybersecurity company led by Mike Foster, a network and IT security specialist. They know their stuff, but their website didn’t show that. It was technical and unengaging. The team at Prime Concepts built them a website that better tells their story and billboards their real value to corporations and businesses with cybersecurity concerns.
Scope of Work
- Brand Messaging
- Graphic Design
- Website Development
HOW WE BROUGHT THE BRAND TO LIFE
- Curated the messaging to be in alignment with his brand and better speak to his audience
- Designed graphics and curated content following our best practices
- Compiled testimonials from prominent clients to build social proof and credibility
- Introduced a layout keeping in mind the client’s target audience
- Created a website to reflect what the client does and used a color scheme and design consistent with their brand
We refreshed the logo, keeping the spirit of the original alive. We made it bolder by adding color, and simplified the look, removing boxes and borders. It now says security without feeling constricted.
The website has the look and feel of a modern tech company. It’s high contrast, with a simple palette of a few powerful colors — red, white, and black. It’s clean, easy to read and navigate. And it helps capture and influence the potential clients with built-in lead magnets and newsletter sign-ups.
- Increase in the number of leads
- Search Engine Optimization
- Added Value
Take It to the Next Level
Let’s start a conversation and see if we’re a good fit